Scotch Whisky Experience wins UK corporate events award
Edinburgh’s five star visitor attraction, The Scotch Whisky Experience, has won an award for Best Private and Corporate Events – Edinburgh in the 2016 Business Awards. This award follows on from the attraction winning Unique Venue of the Year at the Scottish Event Awards last month.
Organised by Wealth and Finance magazine, the UK-wide winners are voted for by readers and then researched and judged by the in-house team. The award has been given in recognition of The Scotch Whisky Experience’s high standard in facilities and service.
Wendy Neave, head of events and hospitality at The Scotch Whisky Experience, comments: “Our top floor event spaces are some of the most unique and striking in Edinburgh. The team is thrilled with this recognition of our quality and excellence. After our previous win at the Scottish Event Awards, this really is the icing on the cake!”
The Scotch Whisky Experience undertook a redevelopment of its top floor event suites last year, with its two rooms now featuring their own whisky inspired identity, alongside top of the range audio visual equipment and modern styling. With capacity for up to 80, the spaces are ideal for corporate groups and private events.
For more information, please log-on to www.scotchwhiskyexperience.co.uk
- Ask the expert: Head of Events at Scotch Whisky Experience
- COMPETITION: Win a High Flyer Membership at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Celebrate Burns night at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Edinburgh Castle unveils refurbished Queen Anne Room
- SCOTCH MALT WHISKY SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DRAM FINE CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Giant Lanterns of China at Edinburgh Zoo