The Royal Yacht Britannia shortlisted for Condé Nast Johansens Award
The Royal Yacht Britannia, has made the final shortlist for the 2015 Condé Nast Johansens Awards for Excellence.
The awards were created to acknowledge, reward and celebrate excellence across the hotels, spas and venues in the Condé Nast Johansens Collection. The Awards for Excellence are a trusted mark of quality, recognised by luxury consumers and travel professionals alike.
The 2015 Annual Awards have been determined by the combined results of online voting, guest feedback and Local Expert reports.
Britannia’s Head of Hospitality and Events, Andrew Thomson said: “We are delighted to be nominated for such a prestigious award. My team and I are only ever content if our clients leave Britannia feeling absolutely thrilled with their whole customer experience and we all feel extremely proud that this is being recognised.”
Winners will be announced at the Awards Dinner in London on Monday 3 November.
- Ask the expert: Head of Events at Scotch Whisky Experience
- COMPETITION: Win a High Flyer Membership at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Celebrate Burns night at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Edinburgh Castle unveils refurbished Queen Anne Room
- SCOTCH MALT WHISKY SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DRAM FINE CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Giant Lanterns of China at Edinburgh Zoo