Rabbie’s Blaze Trail to Winton House for Company Conference
Group tours company, Rabbie’s Trail Burners chose Winton House just outside Edinburgh for a recent company conference and away day.
Commenting on the day, Jeff Ferguson, Director of Operations, said: “We were looking for a venue within 45 minutes of the centre of Edinburgh and Winton House was ideal.
“The meeting facilities were perfect for our company conference. We started with speed networking so everyone could get to know each other, and then went on to have a series of presentations and meetings. We finished the day off with a treasure hunt round East Lothian.”
You can see more about Rabbie’s on their website at https://www.rabbies.com/
Fore more info about Winton House: http://www.wintonhouse.co.uk/meetings.php
- Ask the expert: Head of Events at Scotch Whisky Experience
- COMPETITION: Win a High Flyer Membership at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Celebrate Burns night at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Edinburgh Castle unveils refurbished Queen Anne Room
- SCOTCH MALT WHISKY SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DRAM FINE CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Giant Lanterns of China at Edinburgh Zoo