Olympic Spirit at Dundas Castle
For the corporate Bravehearts on a quest for their own Scottish Olympics or for families hoping to escape the frenzy in London, Dundas Castle is the ideal summer venue. Located only 15 minutes from Edinburgh airport and 25 minutes from the city centre, the 5-star Castle has a variety of unique spaces and an excellent team on hand to help you devise bespoke events.
Capitalise on your staff’s Olympic Spirit by encouraging them out of the office and into the fresh air. Organise a teambuilding day in the stunning Castle grounds and get active by re-enacting a battle across the heather, tossing the caber and haggis hurling. Conclude your day dining in the luxurious Stag Chamber and indulge in some ceilidh dancing and bagpipe playing.
Weddings, private parties and couples can feel like Kings and Queens of their own castle during the Jubilee months by taking royal residence in the 15 opulent bedrooms while using the Castle and grounds to hold an event or use as a base while they explore Edinburgh or the surrounding area.
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering
- Blog: Valentines Day at Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Complimentary Networking Session at The Hub