Yoga Breakfast at The Botanics
The popular yoga breakfast events at the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh are back! Join yoga instructor Pam Echeverria for a morning yoga session in the serene surroundings of the beautifully landscaped Botanics.
The class will be held on the outside deck of the John Hope Gateway, overlooking the biodiversity pond and the natural beauty of one of Scotland’s best loved attractions. If the weather is against you, the class will move to the tranquil David Douglas Room – a glass room which floats above the Garden.
The class will last 1 hour (approx) and will be followed by a healthy & delicious buffet breakfast. Takeaway options will also be on offer. Mats are provided but attendees are welcome to bring their own if preferred. All fitness levels are welcome.
To book your place on the Yoga Breakfast, please visit the eventbrite page. The team are planning a range of dates in the New Year, further details should be available soon.
- Llamas are Looking for Love at Dundas Castle
- New General Manager, Linkon Axon, Brings Royal Expectations to Winton Castle
- Old Curiosity Gin Tour at Real Mary King’s Close
- Royal College of Physician’s Winter Wedding Packages
- Riddle’s Court Special Offer for Room Hire in June
- Award Win for Fi Morley, General Manager of The Hub