Yoga Breakfast at The Botanics
The popular yoga breakfast events at the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh are back! Join yoga instructor Pam Echeverria for a morning yoga session in the serene surroundings of the beautifully landscaped Botanics.
The class will be held on the outside deck of the John Hope Gateway, overlooking the biodiversity pond and the natural beauty of one of Scotland’s best loved attractions. If the weather is against you, the class will move to the tranquil David Douglas Room – a glass room which floats above the Garden.
The class will last 1 hour (approx) and will be followed by a healthy & delicious buffet breakfast. Takeaway options will also be on offer. Mats are provided but attendees are welcome to bring their own if preferred. All fitness levels are welcome.
To book your place on the Yoga Breakfast, please visit the eventbrite page. The team are planning a range of dates in the New Year, further details should be available soon.
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen