Plan your dream winter wedding at Hopetoun House
Couples on the search for their dream winter wedding venue are invited to say ‘I do’ in style at Scotland’s Finest Stately Home, Hopetoun House.
With some availability throughout the winder months to host a wonderful wedding celebration, Hopetoun is set in over 150 acres of rolling parkland only twelve miles from the centre of Edinburgh.
The venue offers versatility and flexibility you would expect from a leading events venue and, together with the award-winning in-house caterers, provides the perfect venue for tailor-made events. Small, elegant dinner parties can be held in the stunning Red Drawing Room or State Dining Room while larger events with dancing for up to 270 guests can be staged in the fabulous Ballroom resplendent with chandeliers and 17th-century tapestries
The team currently have an exclusive Winter Wedding Offer for 2019/20, to find out more please get in touch with the weddings team via the enquiry form or calling on 0131 331 2451.
Looking for more inspiration? Take a whirl on our quick search tool to find venues in the Edinburgh area which match your style and requirements.
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen