Botanics Wedding Open Evening
Wedding Open Evening at the Botanics
One of Edinburgh’s most spectacular venues, the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, invites engaged couples to explore this charming city centre wedding venue set amidst truly tranquil surroundings for that coveted sense of seclusion.
The Wedding Open Evening on Thursday 9th May 2019 (5 – 7 pm) provides the chance to see this uniquely tranquil venue set for a wedding. Why not take a look round, discuss plans for the big day and put any questions to the friendly team?
Peruse the eclectic range of event spaces, from the majestic Victorian Hall with its cavernous ceilings and large windows overlooking the rock garden, to the more contemporary, stylish John Hope Gateway. There is no grander outdoor venue in Edinburgh than the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, boasting 70 acres of landscaped gardens and located within easy reach of the city centre.
- November offer at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- Heritage for All at Castle of Light Inclusive Evening
- Autumn Craft Events at Riddle’s Court
- Christmas at Newbattle event
- Christmas menu launched at The Scotch Whisky Experience’s Amber Restaurant
- Dundas Castle launches new outdoor ceremony space, Castle View