Botanics Wedding Open Evening
Wedding Open Evening at the Botanics
One of Edinburgh’s most spectacular venues, the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, invites engaged couples to explore this charming city centre wedding venue set amidst truly tranquil surroundings for that coveted sense of seclusion.
The Wedding Open Evening on Thursday 9th May 2019 (5 – 7 pm) provides the chance to see this uniquely tranquil venue set for a wedding. Why not take a look round, discuss plans for the big day and put any questions to the friendly team?
Peruse the eclectic range of event spaces, from the majestic Victorian Hall with its cavernous ceilings and large windows overlooking the rock garden, to the more contemporary, stylish John Hope Gateway. There is no grander outdoor venue in Edinburgh than the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, boasting 70 acres of landscaped gardens and located within easy reach of the city centre.
- Bethany Christian Trust Hosts Big Day Out at Winton Castle
- A Creative Christmas at Dovecot
- Scotch Whisky Experience launches new ‘Tasting Tales’ package
- Opera Evening at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- September wedding open day at The Botanics
- Dinomite new residents at Edinburgh Zoo this winter