Wedding open evening at Mansfield Traquair
Couples on the search for a stunning city-centre wedding venue should look no further than Mansfield Traquair. A historic location containing stunning art and surroundings, just a few minutes walk away from Edinburgh Waverley train station.
The venue will welcome guests this Friday, 11 October 2019, for a Wedding Open Evening. Between 6-8pm, enjoy a relaxed evening of drinks, spend time with the experienced Wedding Design team and meet the venue’s trusted suppliers.
Often described as “magical” and “a fairy-tale”, the Baldaccino and Nave will be set for a wedding ceremony and wedding breakfast, so that couples can imagine walking down the aisle, celebrating their vows under the soaring ceilings and entertaining during the reception.
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen