Wedding open evening at Mansfield Traquair
Couples on the search for a stunning city-centre wedding venue should look no further than Mansfield Traquair. A historic location containing stunning art and surroundings, just a few minutes walk away from Edinburgh Waverley train station.
The venue will welcome guests this Friday, 11 October 2019, for a Wedding Open Evening. Between 6-8pm, enjoy a relaxed evening of drinks, spend time with the experienced Wedding Design team and meet the venue’s trusted suppliers.
Often described as “magical” and “a fairy-tale”, the Baldaccino and Nave will be set for a wedding ceremony and wedding breakfast, so that couples can imagine walking down the aisle, celebrating their vows under the soaring ceilings and entertaining during the reception.
- Dundas Castle launches new outdoor ceremony space, Castle View
- More to explore at Dynamic Earth this autumn
- The Signet Library to host Wedding Open Evening
- Memorials and funerals at Newbattle Abbey
- The Assembly Rooms leads city plans for carbon reduction
- Bethany Christian Trust Hosts Big Day Out at Winton Castle