Signet Library Wedding Open Evening
Edinburgh’s Signet Library invites couples to a wedding open evening on Thursday 2nd of May.
The Signet Library, situated in the very heart of Edinburgh’s historic Old Town, is the unique wedding venue of choice for brides and grooms who are searching for a magical combination of breath-taking setting, glamorous design, and perfect hospitality.
Come and see the Signet Library set for a wedding on Thursday 2nd May 2019 from 6 pm – 8 pm. On the day you’ll meet our fantastic wedding designers who will be on hand to answer any questions about your upcoming nuptials. You will also have the chance to meet some of Scotland’s leading wedding suppliers.
We would be delighted if you could join us on the day. Let us know if you are planning to come along or simply pop-in on the day.
If you would like to get in touch with the team, call on 0131 225 0651 or email.
To find out more information about this venue, please visit the venue page.
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen