Wedding Open Day at Mansfield Traquair
Mansfield Traquair will open its famous red doors this January for a stunning wedding open day. Come and meet the team’s fantastic wedding event designers and see the unique venue set for a wedding ceremony and breakfast.
Imagine taking vows under the soaring ceilings of Mansfield’s Baldaccino and Nave which will be set up to bring visions of any special day to life.
If you’ve recently said ‘yes’ to the big question, chances are you’re looking for a wedding venue. The place where dreams come true is Mansfield Traquair. A spectacular exclusive use venue for weddings, parties and corporate events, Edinburgh’s ‘Sistine Chapel’ is simply extraordinary. Located in the heart of the city and lovingly restored to create a versatile space which combines stunning, historic architecture with state-of-the-art lighting and specification, you’ll find that anything is possible at Mansfield Traquair. Event partners, Heritage Portfolio rise to the challenge creating events to be remembered forever – an experience beyond food, every time
The venue will host the wedding open day on Sunday 14 January. Drop in between 11am – 5pm or book a consultation with the team on 0131 474 8013.
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen