Wedding Fair at the Botanics.
Prospective couples are invited to join the Royal Botanic Garden of Edinburgh on Sunday 23rd September for their annual wedding fair.
Attendees will be given the opportunity to visit the Caledonian Hall and view this unique wedding venue, discuss the latest theme ideas with the industry’s best suppliers and learn of exclusive offers, available only on the day.
Wedding Coordinator for the Botanics, Sara, will also be on hand throughout the afternoon to answer any questions couples may have.
The Royal Botanic’s Wedding fair is free to attend and will be held between 12pm-4pm.
- Bethany Christian Trust Hosts Big Day Out at Winton Castle
- A Creative Christmas at Dovecot
- Scotch Whisky Experience launches new ‘Tasting Tales’ package
- Opera Evening at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- September wedding open day at The Botanics
- Dinomite new residents at Edinburgh Zoo this winter