Wedding Fair at the Botanics.
Prospective couples are invited to join the Royal Botanic Garden of Edinburgh on Sunday 23rd September for their annual wedding fair.
Attendees will be given the opportunity to visit the Caledonian Hall and view this unique wedding venue, discuss the latest theme ideas with the industry’s best suppliers and learn of exclusive offers, available only on the day.
Wedding Coordinator for the Botanics, Sara, will also be on hand throughout the afternoon to answer any questions couples may have.
The Royal Botanic’s Wedding fair is free to attend and will be held between 12pm-4pm.
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen