Wedding Fair at the Botanics.
Prospective couples are invited to join the Royal Botanic Garden of Edinburgh on Sunday 23rd September for their annual wedding fair.
Attendees will be given the opportunity to visit the Caledonian Hall and view this unique wedding venue, discuss the latest theme ideas with the industry’s best suppliers and learn of exclusive offers, available only on the day.
Wedding Coordinator for the Botanics, Sara, will also be on hand throughout the afternoon to answer any questions couples may have.
The Royal Botanic’s Wedding fair is free to attend and will be held between 12pm-4pm.
- November offer at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- Heritage for All at Castle of Light Inclusive Evening
- Autumn Craft Events at Riddle’s Court
- Christmas at Newbattle event
- Christmas menu launched at The Scotch Whisky Experience’s Amber Restaurant
- Dundas Castle launches new outdoor ceremony space, Castle View