The Hub opens its Gin Terrace for summer in Edinburgh
Edinburgh’s stunning landmark venue, The Hub, has opened its new Gin Terrace ahead of the busy festival season.
As the home to the Edinburgh International Festival, a superb café and stunning events spaces, The Hub buzzes through the summer months and the new Gin Terrace is right in the heart of the action on the Royal Mile. Set to be one of the coolest destinations this year, guests can enjoy al fresco perfect-serve gin and tonics while soaking up the atmosphere in historic surroundings.
Proving popular this summer are the new sharing platters and street food choices from the Cafe Hub menu. What could be nicer than sitting in the Edinburgh sunshine sipping a signature gin and tonic while enjoying a charcuterie sharing platter with a friend? Other platters are available featuring ‘Hubmade’ scotch eggs or pastrami. The street food menu includes delights including a southern fried chicken box, delicious burgers and some super healthy salads packed full of flavour.
The Hub Gin Terrace is open from 10 am and will have extended opening hours through August. Soft drinks and ready-to-drink G&Ts are also available and guests can enjoy whiskies, wines and beers from the Cafe Hub menu. For more information please visit the website.
- Llamas are Looking for Love at Dundas Castle
- New General Manager, Linkon Axon, Brings Royal Expectations to Winton Castle
- Old Curiosity Gin Tour at Real Mary King’s Close
- Royal College of Physician’s Winter Wedding Packages
- Riddle’s Court Special Offer for Room Hire in June
- Award Win for Fi Morley, General Manager of The Hub