Whisky Tasting at Scotch Malt Whisky Society
The Scotch Malt Whisky Society (SMWS) welcomes you to break from tradition and try something new – whisky tasting!
Over the years SMWS has slowly released from its vaults some of the world’s best scotch. On Thursday the 19th of July, SMWS will be hosting a tasting of some truly, wonderful Cognac and Armagnac.
SMWS sent two of Ambassadors, Marcus and Fin, on a journey of discovery. Over the course of the tasting session,both Fin and Marcus will share with you all they have learnt about these incredible spirits.
The session will begin at 7pm with tickets £20 for both members and member’s guests.
A reduced menu will be available on the night for those who wish to enjoy a meal at the halfway point.
For more information, or to book your tickets, please visit the SMWS website.
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen