Whisky Tasting at Scotch Malt Whisky Society
The Scotch Malt Whisky Society (SMWS) welcomes you to break from tradition and try something new – whisky tasting!
Over the years SMWS has slowly released from its vaults some of the world’s best scotch. On Thursday the 19th of July, SMWS will be hosting a tasting of some truly, wonderful Cognac and Armagnac.
SMWS sent two of Ambassadors, Marcus and Fin, on a journey of discovery. Over the course of the tasting session,both Fin and Marcus will share with you all they have learnt about these incredible spirits.
The session will begin at 7pm with tickets £20 for both members and member’s guests.
A reduced menu will be available on the night for those who wish to enjoy a meal at the halfway point.
For more information, or to book your tickets, please visit the SMWS website.
- November offer at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- Heritage for All at Castle of Light Inclusive Evening
- Autumn Craft Events at Riddle’s Court
- Christmas at Newbattle event
- Christmas menu launched at The Scotch Whisky Experience’s Amber Restaurant
- Dundas Castle launches new outdoor ceremony space, Castle View