Whisky Tasting at Scotch Malt Whisky Society
The Scotch Malt Whisky Society (SMWS) welcomes you to break from tradition and try something new – whisky tasting!
Over the years SMWS has slowly released from its vaults some of the world’s best scotch. On Thursday the 19th of July, SMWS will be hosting a tasting of some truly, wonderful Cognac and Armagnac.
SMWS sent two of Ambassadors, Marcus and Fin, on a journey of discovery. Over the course of the tasting session,both Fin and Marcus will share with you all they have learnt about these incredible spirits.
The session will begin at 7pm with tickets £20 for both members and member’s guests.
A reduced menu will be available on the night for those who wish to enjoy a meal at the halfway point.
For more information, or to book your tickets, please visit the SMWS website.
- Bethany Christian Trust Hosts Big Day Out at Winton Castle
- A Creative Christmas at Dovecot
- Scotch Whisky Experience launches new ‘Tasting Tales’ package
- Opera Evening at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- September wedding open day at The Botanics
- Dinomite new residents at Edinburgh Zoo this winter