SMWS Queen Street Burns Night
The Scotch Malt Whisky Society invites guests to join a relaxed Burns Night Tasting this January.
With whisky and food taking centre stage in the beautifully restored Dining Room, guests can expect piping, dancing, wonderful Burns poetry, three Society drams and an indulgent four-course meal as we raise a glass to the Scots Bard.
What is a Burns Supper?
A celebration of Scots poet Robert Burns, the traditional Scottish Burns Night is held on the 25th January. With plenty of haggis and Scotch whisky, guests recite and enjoy well known Burn’s poetry including ‘A Man’s a Man for a’that‘and ‘Address to a Haggis‘
Burns Night at Queen Street
Date:26 January 2019
Time:17:00 – 10:00pm
Venue: SMWS 28 Queen Street
For more information and to book, please visit the SMWS website.
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen