SMWS Queen Street Burns Night
The Scotch Malt Whisky Society invites guests to join a relaxed Burns Night Tasting this January.
With whisky and food taking centre stage in the beautifully restored Dining Room, guests can expect piping, dancing, wonderful Burns poetry, three Society drams and an indulgent four-course meal as we raise a glass to the Scots Bard.
What is a Burns Supper?
A celebration of Scots poet Robert Burns, the traditional Scottish Burns Night is held on the 25th January. With plenty of haggis and Scotch whisky, guests recite and enjoy well known Burn’s poetry including ‘A Man’s a Man for a’that‘and ‘Address to a Haggis‘
Burns Night at Queen Street
Date:26 January 2019
Time:17:00 – 10:00pm
Venue: SMWS 28 Queen Street
For more information and to book, please visit the SMWS website.
- November offer at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- Heritage for All at Castle of Light Inclusive Evening
- Autumn Craft Events at Riddle’s Court
- Christmas at Newbattle event
- Christmas menu launched at The Scotch Whisky Experience’s Amber Restaurant
- Dundas Castle launches new outdoor ceremony space, Castle View