Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
Mansfield Traquair is offering one of the best Scottish dining experiences available using the very best of locally sourced ingredients – from the seasonal game to home-grown vegetables and sustainable seafood and fish. Inspired by the local landscape, Mansfield’s Scottish dinners are a celebration of the country’s heritage.
At our most recent Burns supper, our guests were surrounded by rich tartan linens, vibrant flowers and crystal glassware. Treated to our chef’s contemporary Scottish multicourse dinner with a variety of paired wines and finished with a dram of whisky, it was an unforgettable night.
If you want to learn more about our private Scottish dinners, contact us by calling 0131 474 8013 or emailing the team.
Mansfield Traquair – so much more than unusual or special…it is absolutely unique. From the grand neo-Romanesque architecture to the truly exquisite murals of Phoebe Anna Traquair that adorn the interior walls, its absolute grandeur and beauty have made Mansfield Traquair Edinburgh’s most spectacular – and surprisingly versatile and flexible – venue.
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen