Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
Mansfield Traquair is offering one of the best Scottish dining experiences available using the very best of locally sourced ingredients – from the seasonal game to home-grown vegetables and sustainable seafood and fish. Inspired by the local landscape, Mansfield’s Scottish dinners are a celebration of the country’s heritage.
At our most recent Burns supper, our guests were surrounded by rich tartan linens, vibrant flowers and crystal glassware. Treated to our chef’s contemporary Scottish multicourse dinner with a variety of paired wines and finished with a dram of whisky, it was an unforgettable night.
If you want to learn more about our private Scottish dinners, contact us by calling 0131 474 8013 or emailing the team.
Mansfield Traquair – so much more than unusual or special…it is absolutely unique. From the grand neo-Romanesque architecture to the truly exquisite murals of Phoebe Anna Traquair that adorn the interior walls, its absolute grandeur and beauty have made Mansfield Traquair Edinburgh’s most spectacular – and surprisingly versatile and flexible – venue.
- Bethany Christian Trust Hosts Big Day Out at Winton Castle
- A Creative Christmas at Dovecot
- Scotch Whisky Experience launches new ‘Tasting Tales’ package
- Opera Evening at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- September wedding open day at The Botanics
- Dinomite new residents at Edinburgh Zoo this winter