Taste of Scotland Mother's Day Menu
Make mum feel special this weekend with the delicious and indulgent Taste of Scotland Mother’s Day menu at The Scotch Whisky Experience.
Featuring a variety of Scottish produce, the menu showcases the best of local produce. To view the full menu, click here.
The Amber restaurant at The Scotch Whisky Experience serves sumptuous and modern Scottish cuisine in a stylish casual-dining environment. Of course, it’s offerings also include a vast selection of Scotch whiskies.
The Taste of Scotland Mother’s Day menu is available all day Sunday 11 March for lunch and dinner. Advanced bookings only, to make yours please call on 0131 477 8477 and quote ‘Mothers Day Taste of Scotland’.
- Design a Dinosaur at Dynamic Earth
- Women reach the top at The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Year of Young People event at Edinburgh Castle
- New shuttle bus improves access at National Galleries of Scotland
- Hopetoun House looking for an experienced Event Designer
- An 18th century love story at Dundas Castle