Taste of Scotland Mother's Day Menu
Make mum feel special this weekend with the delicious and indulgent Taste of Scotland Mother’s Day menu at The Scotch Whisky Experience.
Featuring a variety of Scottish produce, the menu showcases the best of local produce. To view the full menu, click here.
The Amber restaurant at The Scotch Whisky Experience serves sumptuous and modern Scottish cuisine in a stylish casual-dining environment. Of course, it’s offerings also include a vast selection of Scotch whiskies.
The Taste of Scotland Mother’s Day menu is available all day Sunday 11 March for lunch and dinner. Advanced bookings only, to make yours please call on 0131 477 8477 and quote ‘Mothers Day Taste of Scotland’.
- Llamas are Looking for Love at Dundas Castle
- New General Manager, Linkon Axon, Brings Royal Expectations to Winton Castle
- Old Curiosity Gin Tour at Real Mary King’s Close
- Royal College of Physician’s Winter Wedding Packages
- Riddle’s Court Special Offer for Room Hire in June
- Award Win for Fi Morley, General Manager of The Hub