Royal College of Physician's Winter Wedding Packages
If wedding bells are on the horizon, The Royal College of Physician’s winter wedding packages in conjunction with Saltire Hospitality and Heritage Portfolio, are the perfect option for those looking to sprinkle a touch of magic on their nuptials this winter.
Centrally-located, on Edinburgh’s beautiful Queen Street, The Royal College of Physician’s is every bit majestic as it is historic – quite the feat given that part of the College dates back to the 1770s. The Victorian and Georgian rooms are filled with stunning original architectural features that will undoubtedly add a touch of class to proceedings.
The Victorian Great Hall and galleried New Library are wonderful settings for larger dinners and receptions, while our Georgian Cullen Suite is ideal for smaller events. The physic garden provides an attractive outdoor area for small receptions. The range of rooms also make the space ideal for conferences and other events throughout the year.
The College is licensed for civil weddings and religious ceremonies. Wedding parties enjoy exclusive use of the historic rooms on the day of the wedding. For evening entertainment, the Great Hall benefits from a large dance floor that will have guests ceilidh dancing the evening away in no time.
To find out more information about this venue or to begin planning your own unique event, please complete an enquiry form.
- Llamas are Looking for Love at Dundas Castle
- New General Manager, Linkon Axon, Brings Royal Expectations to Winton Castle
- Old Curiosity Gin Tour at Real Mary King’s Close
- Riddle’s Court Special Offer for Room Hire in June
- Award Win for Fi Morley, General Manager of The Hub
- Scotch Whisky Experience Win Best Place for Women to Work at Hospitality and Tourism Awards