Riddle's Court Special Offer for Room Hire in June
Make the most of a superb Riddle’s Court special offer with 50% off room hire this June.
The venue, within a 10 minute walk of all the major transport networks in Edinburgh, is an oasis of calm in the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town. If you are looking for somewhere that promotes traditional Edinburgh but with a contemporary twist this June – then email the Events Team and quote UVE0619 to obtain your 50% discount on room hire. This offer applies to bookings with a minimum delegate number of 30 people for a full day event and is subject to terms and conditions.
Built in the 1590s, Riddle’s Court is a picturesque Category A-listed merchant’s house full of authentic period features and genuine charm – exquisite painted and plastered ceilings, working fireplaces and panelled rooms. It has been painstakingly repaired by skilled craftsmen without compromising the integrity of the original building.
New contemporary interventions have transformed its atmospheric historic spaces into a state-of-the-art venue with full lift access. The newly-refurbished historic rooms are available for weddings, meetings and conferences, arts and festival uses, talks and workshops, visits and tours, craft and food markets, striking photo shoots and for unforgettable parties and private dining.
To find out more information about this venue or to begin planning your own unique event, please complete an enquiry form.
- Llamas are Looking for Love at Dundas Castle
- New General Manager, Linkon Axon, Brings Royal Expectations to Winton Castle
- Old Curiosity Gin Tour at Real Mary King’s Close
- Royal College of Physician’s Winter Wedding Packages
- Award Win for Fi Morley, General Manager of The Hub
- Scotch Whisky Experience Win Best Place for Women to Work at Hospitality and Tourism Awards