Edinburgh's The Hub opens new refreshed cafe
Edinburgh’s five star Royal Mile venue, The Hub has reopened its cafe after a refurbishment. With a new set menu, refreshed layout and bright, stunning décor, the Café is open for business from 9.30 am every morning.
The team at The Hub has been busy removing walls, repainting and reorganising the Café to create a new, welcoming and lively space, open from breakfast onwards and always serving fresh, local and seasonal food. Located in the heart of Edinburgh’s old town, it’s the perfect place for a drink or food ahead of the exploring the sights.
Chef Denis Zominy has simplified the a la carte menu, focusing on hot favourites including burgers, haggis neeps and tatties, beetroot falafel, sandwiches, soup and a range of gourmet cakes.
Café manager Anna Kincaid said: “The refurbishment has created a bright and exciting space at the entrance to our stunning building. Set right on the Royal Mile close to the Castle, the Café is in a great location for a work coffee, lunch with friends or to pick up a takeaway treat.”
*Please note that the café will be closed on 1st, 2nd and 17th of January.
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen