New Conference Centre takes shape at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
Work to transform the accessibility of Edinburgh’s Royal College of Physicians has begun to take shape. The Conference Centre, one of the largest of its kind in Edinburgh, is currently undergoing a refurbishment programme which will see an enhanced foyer, facilities for delegates, and improved accessibility for delegates.
The Conference Centre has enabled the College to provide physicians with an extensive educational programme and offers a complete hub for conferences and events. Also under redevelopment as part of the work taking place between October 2017 and September 2018, the stunning Great Hall and historic rooms of the College will be made fully accessible via the improved entrance at No.11 Queen Street.
Since the 1860s, the College has been based in Queen Street in the heart of Edinburgh’s New Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The 300 tiered lecture theatre is now open for enquiries and bookings.
For further information on the plans to transform the College or to make an enquiry, please visit the website.
- November offer at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- Heritage for All at Castle of Light Inclusive Evening
- Autumn Craft Events at Riddle’s Court
- Christmas at Newbattle event
- Christmas menu launched at The Scotch Whisky Experience’s Amber Restaurant
- Dundas Castle launches new outdoor ceremony space, Castle View