New Conference Centre takes shape at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
Work to transform the accessibility of Edinburgh’s Royal College of Physicians has begun to take shape. The Conference Centre, one of the largest of its kind in Edinburgh, is currently undergoing a refurbishment programme which will see an enhanced foyer, facilities for delegates, and improved accessibility for delegates.
The Conference Centre has enabled the College to provide physicians with an extensive educational programme and offers a complete hub for conferences and events. Also under redevelopment as part of the work taking place between October 2017 and September 2018, the stunning Great Hall and historic rooms of the College will be made fully accessible via the improved entrance at No.11 Queen Street.
Since the 1860s, the College has been based in Queen Street in the heart of Edinburgh’s New Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The 300 tiered lecture theatre is now open for enquiries and bookings.
For further information on the plans to transform the College or to make an enquiry, please visit the website.
- Indulge Yourselves in an Afternoon Tea at Newbattle Abbey
- Dundas Castle Winter Wedding Discount
- Lucas Ice Cream Family Day at Musselburgh Racecourse
- Llamas are Looking for Love at Dundas Castle
- New General Manager, Linkon Axon, Brings Royal Expectations to Winton Castle
- Old Curiosity Gin Tour at Real Mary King’s Close