The Luxury Scottish Wedding Show at Hopetoun House
On Sunday 7th October, Hopetoun House will open its doors to prospective couples for The Luxury Scottish Wedding Show.
The elegant and engaging show, which features an inspiring collection of luxury wedding exhibitors, offers prospective couples a relaxed environment in which to plan their special day.
The show, which will take place from 12pm-4pm, is a unique opportunity for couples to meet with hand-picked wedding professionals, who can assist in the planning of wedding arraignments.
The free to attend fair will also offer:
- A complimentary glass of fizz upon arrival
- The chance to win an overnight stay at Dalmahoy Hotel and Country Club.
- A gift bag per couple
- Presentations by the Humanist Society Scotland
- Live entertainment
For a full list of exhibitors or to register, please visit Hopetoun House’s website.
- November offer at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- Heritage for All at Castle of Light Inclusive Evening
- Autumn Craft Events at Riddle’s Court
- Christmas at Newbattle event
- Christmas menu launched at The Scotch Whisky Experience’s Amber Restaurant
- Dundas Castle launches new outdoor ceremony space, Castle View