Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen
The team at Edinburgh’s Hopetoun House are preparing to welcome visitors back to the grounds after more than three months of hibernation.
To begin with, the Hopetoun Grounds will open on a trail basis for two weekends in July:
- Saturday and Sunday 18-19 July
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday 24-26 Jul
Further dates will be announced depending on demand. In line with Scottish Government guidelines, all visits to the Hopetoun Grounds must be booked in advanced. Unfortunately the venue cannot accommodate anyone turning up on the day without a pre-booked ticket.
The grounds will be open from 11am until 4pm. The car park and site closes at 5pm.
If you are member of Historic Houses, please email the team stating the date you would like to visit and your membership number, and the venue will complete a booking for you. Please give at least 24 hours notice.
Please note that season tickets are not available this year. A new membership scheme is planned for 2021.
To book your visit, and read further important visit about visiting Hopetoun House, please visit the venue website.
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Historic Environment Scotland plans to reopen Edinburgh Castle