Giant Lanterns of China at Edinburgh Zoo
A magical trail awaits…
This winter, RZSS Edinburgh Zoo will be home to The Giant Lanterns of China, an installation of over 450 dazzling giant lanterns that will illuminate the Zoo for 50 awe-inspiring nights.
Be wowed by Chinese performers, enjoy wintery hot drinks and snacks and shop in the Christmas marketplace featuring hand-made crafts from Chinese artisans.
The partnership to create the lanterns stems from a long standing relationship between RZSS and Sichuan, the birth place of Edinburgh Zoo’s giant pandas.
Tickets for the Lantern Festival are now on sale for dates 1 December 2017 through 25 February 2018.
- Bethany Christian Trust Hosts Big Day Out at Winton Castle
- A Creative Christmas at Dovecot
- Scotch Whisky Experience launches new ‘Tasting Tales’ package
- Opera Evening at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- September wedding open day at The Botanics
- Dinomite new residents at Edinburgh Zoo this winter