Exclusive Rembrandt Private View Package
The National Galleries of Scotland is offering an exclusive Private View Package to celebrate the Rembrandt: Britain’s Discovery of the Master exhibition, running until 14 October 2018.
The package presents a rare opportunity to enjoy exclusive access to this world class exhibition. Whilst guests enjoy drinks and canapés within a unique Rembrandt themed room, an art expert will deliver an introduction to this blockbuster. After the special introduction guests will be free to enjoy a private view of the exhibition.
The package, £30 per person, based on a minimum of 20 guests and maximum of 80 guests, includes:
- Exclusive access to the world class exhibition
- A special introduction from an art expert
- Two glasses of Prosecco and three canapés per person
For further information, please contact the National Galleries’ Hospitality and Events Team via email or on 0131 624 6239.
About the Exhibition
Rembrandt: Britain’s Discovery of the Master is the first exhibition to tell the exceptionally rich story of how Rembrandt’s work in Britain has enraptured and inspired collectors, artists and writers over the past 400 years. This exhibition will only be shown in Edinburgh, brings together key works by Rembrandt which remain in British collections, as well as treasures that have left the country. Some of the exhibits have never been on public display before, while others return to Britain for the first time in decades, some after even a century or more.
- Bethany Christian Trust Hosts Big Day Out at Winton Castle
- A Creative Christmas at Dovecot
- Scotch Whisky Experience launches new ‘Tasting Tales’ package
- Opera Evening at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- September wedding open day at The Botanics
- Dinomite new residents at Edinburgh Zoo this winter