Edinburgh Zoo Giant Lanterns Lost Worlds
Event organisers are being invited to light up your winter event with Edinburgh Zoo Giant Lanterns Lost Worlds.
Running from 15 November – 26 Jan, make Edinburgh Zoo and Mansion House your choice for a colourful corporate event this winter.
With Edinburgh Zoo Giant Lanterns Lost Worlds, event attendees can enjoy a wining and dining experience like no other. Explore the lantern trail to discover ‘roarsome’ weird and wonderful creatures and 520 million years of wildlife, then relax with friends or colleagues with a delicious meal and drinks.
Planning your own event or exhibition? With 82 acres to explore, Edinburgh Zoo can offer a special corporate event or function to remember, out-with normal opening hours. From staff away days to family corporate days and weddings, the Zoo appeals to all. Not planning a winter event? Not to worry – Edinburgh Zoo has a host of different event opportunities, from Prosecco at Penguins Rock to Team Building with Purpose.
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen