Edinburgh venue launches unique app
Edinburgh venue Real Mary King’s Close has become the first visitor attraction in the capital to adopt pioneering technology in a new digital app.
Squeezing 400 years of history into the pocket sized guide, created in partnership with Edinburgh-based developer Criton, the app provides audio guides, FAQs, and exclusive access to offers and discounts.
With our top 10 things to do in the city and a weather feature which comes in very handy in Edinburgh, it has helpful hints and tips to make your visit to the city even easier.
It’s currently available to download for both Apple and Android now. You can download the app now for both Apple and Android. See what it has to offer and let us know what you think! If you have any comments, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and put in the subject ‘TRMKC App’.
- Bethany Christian Trust Hosts Big Day Out at Winton Castle
- A Creative Christmas at Dovecot
- Scotch Whisky Experience launches new ‘Tasting Tales’ package
- Opera Evening at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- September wedding open day at The Botanics
- Dinomite new residents at Edinburgh Zoo this winter