Edinburgh Castle Wedding Open Day
Venues don’t come any more iconic than the world famous Edinburgh Castle, which is why recently engaged couples shouldn’t miss this Castle Wedding Open Day.
Come along on Sunday 24th March between 12pm and 3pm to see the beautiful rooms the venue has to offer, and meet the team to hear how they can help plan your perfect day. This is a fantastic opportunity to see the spaces, and meet some fantastic suppliers.
About the venue
Situated in a stunning location on the Castle Rock with unrivalled views over the City of Edinburgh, Edinburgh Castle is Scotland’s most famous landmark and is available for hire for exclusive corporate and private events
The event is free to attend, but please register in advance via the Edinburgh Castle website.
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen