Edinburgh Castle Wedding Open Day
Venues don’t come any more iconic than the world famous Edinburgh Castle, which is why recently engaged couples shouldn’t miss this Castle Wedding Open Day.
Come along on Sunday 24th March between 12pm and 3pm to see the beautiful rooms the venue has to offer, and meet the team to hear how they can help plan your perfect day. This is a fantastic opportunity to see the spaces, and meet some fantastic suppliers.
About the venue
Situated in a stunning location on the Castle Rock with unrivalled views over the City of Edinburgh, Edinburgh Castle is Scotland’s most famous landmark and is available for hire for exclusive corporate and private events
The event is free to attend, but please register in advance via the Edinburgh Castle website.
- November offer at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- Heritage for All at Castle of Light Inclusive Evening
- Autumn Craft Events at Riddle’s Court
- Christmas at Newbattle event
- Christmas menu launched at The Scotch Whisky Experience’s Amber Restaurant
- Dundas Castle launches new outdoor ceremony space, Castle View