One of Edinburgh’s leading conference and gala dinner venues, Dynamic Earth , invites guests to join an adventure on a series of After Dark events.
A silent disco will lead party-goers through the venues dramatic setting, ending with a glitter bar to add sparkle to the night.
Following a popular run at last year’s Edinburgh Fringe Festival, the night will also feature the awe-inspiring Pink Floyd dome films.
Event tickets include all activities, with food and drinks available for purchase from a variety of food stalls and the fully stocked bar. Over 18s only.
Dynamic Earth After Dark runs 7pm-midnight on Friday 23 March. To book tickets, visit the venue website.
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen