Dovecot Studios Tour
Home to one of the world’s leading tapestry studios, Edinburgh’s Dovecot Studios invites visitors to join a special tour of the venue this March.
Starting with an exclusive visit to the Weaving Floor and Balcony, guests will learn about current projects on the looms and tufting frames, as well as the restoration of the Infirmary Street Baths. The tour ends with a guided visit to the new exhibition.
In 2008, Dovecot completed a £12million refurbishment of Edinburgh’s oldest public baths into workshop and gallery spaces. The new building is also home to the Dovecot Foundation which supports the work of the Studios and a programme of cross-discipline exhibitions and events.
To attend the Dovecot Studios Tour, please register through Eventbrite. | 7 March 2018 | Tickets: £25
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen