Dovecot Studios Tour
Home to one of the world’s leading tapestry studios, Edinburgh’s Dovecot Studios invites visitors to join a special tour of the venue this March.
Starting with an exclusive visit to the Weaving Floor and Balcony, guests will learn about current projects on the looms and tufting frames, as well as the restoration of the Infirmary Street Baths. The tour ends with a guided visit to the new exhibition.
In 2008, Dovecot completed a £12million refurbishment of Edinburgh’s oldest public baths into workshop and gallery spaces. The new building is also home to the Dovecot Foundation which supports the work of the Studios and a programme of cross-discipline exhibitions and events.
To attend the Dovecot Studios Tour, please register through Eventbrite. | 7 March 2018 | Tickets: £25
- November offer at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- Heritage for All at Castle of Light Inclusive Evening
- Autumn Craft Events at Riddle’s Court
- Christmas at Newbattle event
- Christmas menu launched at The Scotch Whisky Experience’s Amber Restaurant
- Dundas Castle launches new outdoor ceremony space, Castle View