Dovecot Studios Tour
Home to one of the world’s leading tapestry studios, Edinburgh’s Dovecot Studios invites visitors to join a special tour of the venue this March.
Starting with an exclusive visit to the Weaving Floor and Balcony, guests will learn about current projects on the looms and tufting frames, as well as the restoration of the Infirmary Street Baths. The tour ends with a guided visit to the new exhibition.
In 2008, Dovecot completed a £12million refurbishment of Edinburgh’s oldest public baths into workshop and gallery spaces. The new building is also home to the Dovecot Foundation which supports the work of the Studios and a programme of cross-discipline exhibitions and events.
To attend the Dovecot Studios Tour, please register through Eventbrite. | 7 March 2018 | Tickets: £25
- Bethany Christian Trust Hosts Big Day Out at Winton Castle
- A Creative Christmas at Dovecot
- Scotch Whisky Experience launches new ‘Tasting Tales’ package
- Opera Evening at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- September wedding open day at The Botanics
- Dinomite new residents at Edinburgh Zoo this winter