A Creative Christmas at Dovecot
Planning a Christmas get together? Celebrate the festive season in style this year at Dovecot Studios, an internationally renowned tapestry studio in the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town.
Set against the impressive backdrop of a former Victorian Bath House, Dovecot offers unique spaces including the Viewing Balcony overlooking the extraordinary Tapestry Studio, and the newly refurbished Ladies Baths.
Alongside the venue’s exclusive caterers The Pantry, the team will help create a truly unforgettable night.
Dovecot Studios is a unique venue in the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town. A fully accessible building, Dovecot offers contemporary spaces that can accommodate a range of events from small meetings and workshops, to weddings and award ceremonies.
To start planning your Christmas event at Dovecot Studios, please get in touch with the events team.
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen