Scotch Malt Whisky Competition - WIN A HIGH FLYER MEMBERSHIP
To celebrate the launch of the Scotch Malt Whisky Society’s new range of membership packages, the Society is offering the chance to win a year’s High Flyer Membership. The package includes a core annual membership for the Society plus a three-dram tasting flight for one at the Society’s Kaleidoscope bars in London or Edinburgh.
The Society is the world’s leading whisky club with a community of more than 26,000 malt-loving members around the world. The club, which was started by a group of friends in Edinburgh in 1983, specialises in single cask whisky and takes a unique approach to whisky by celebrating the flavours in the bottle through 12 unique flavour profiles.
To enter, simply email us the answer to the following question:
- In what year did a group of Edinburgh friends start the world’s leading whisky club, the Scotch Malt Whisky Society?
Competition closes 20 December 2017.
Terms and conditions: The winning entry will receive a “High Flyer membership” (worth £80.00) which is core membership with a three-dram tasting flight voucher for one person at the Society’s Kaleidoscope bars in London or Edinburgh. This membership is valid for one year, and is non-transferable. A member of the Scotch Malt Whisky Society team will be in contact with the winner to set up the membership account. The sponsoring venues reserve the right to change these terms and conditions.
- November offer at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- Heritage for All at Castle of Light Inclusive Evening
- Autumn Craft Events at Riddle’s Court
- Christmas at Newbattle event
- Christmas menu launched at The Scotch Whisky Experience’s Amber Restaurant
- Dundas Castle launches new outdoor ceremony space, Castle View