Feel the magic of Christmas at The Hub
With Christmas around the corner, The Hub, Edinburgh’s landmark building at the top of the Royal Mile is Christmas ready.
The 12 foot Christmas tree in Cafe Hub provides a cheery atmosphere welcoming visitors to celebrate the holiday season with a festive themed afternoon tea for two, including seasonal favourites like homemade mince pies.
The new offering, designed for two people, offers the perfect opportunity to relax and take stock following a day of Christmas shopping on Edinburgh’s Royal Mile and Old Town.
To accompany the delicate festive treats, guests can choose from a selection of artisan loose teas including earl grey, apple and cinnamon, Scottish rooibos, chocolate chilli explosion or freshly ground coffee. The afternoon tea can also be enjoyed with a glass of prosecco.
Head Chef Denis Zominy said: “Afternoon tea sits between lunch and dinner just like The Hub sits between the castle and Holyrood Palace. When you need a little holiday indulgence at the half-way point we have the place to do it, and now the perfect refreshment as well.”
Vegetarian and gluten-free options are also be available if booked in advance.
Also on the festive menu for the holiday season is mulled wine, to warm up in this winter weather, coffee and two mince pies, and a apple winter warmer as a non-alcoholic alternative.
Afternoon Tea prices:
- Afternoon Tea for two: £25
- Afternoon Tea for two with prosecco: £41 (this includes two mini bottles of prosecco)
- November offer at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- Heritage for All at Castle of Light Inclusive Evening
- Autumn Craft Events at Riddle’s Court
- Christmas at Newbattle event
- Christmas menu launched at The Scotch Whisky Experience’s Amber Restaurant
- Dundas Castle launches new outdoor ceremony space, Castle View