New menus for 2018 at Cafe Hub
Just in time to celebrate Robert Burns day, Cafe Hub reopens following a short renovation. In addition to the refurbished flooring, the Hub menu now features new menu options for 2018.
For the first time, diners will be able to choose from a curated list of single malt whiskies. Like the fine wines of the world, the whiskies of Scotland are grouped by region.
To explore the new menu, pop into Cafe Hub on Castlehill or download the Whisky menu here.
The Hub, at the top of the historic Royal Mile is one of Edinburgh’s most dramatic venues. The magnificent Grade A Listed building is renowned for its integration of contemporary design and facilities within classical Victorian architecture. It has a richly decorated Main Hall, elegant Dunard Library and vibrant Cafe Hub which are ideal for gala dinners, weddings, ceilidhs, exhibitions and special events that demand a creative edge.
Planning an event? Get in touch with the team to find out how you can treat your guests to some delicious treats.
- Bethany Christian Trust Hosts Big Day Out at Winton Castle
- A Creative Christmas at Dovecot
- Scotch Whisky Experience launches new ‘Tasting Tales’ package
- Opera Evening at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- September wedding open day at The Botanics
- Dinomite new residents at Edinburgh Zoo this winter