Burns Dinner at the Botanics
Celebrate Burns Night with the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh Burns Dinner on Friday 25th January.
Hosted in the unique Gateway Restaurant in the John Hope Gateway to the West of the Garden, the evening will begin with a Hot Toddy, followed by a traditional Scottish 3 course dinner, address to the haggis and ceilidh band.
What is included?
- Hot toddy on arrival
- Traditional 3 course Scottish Dinner
- Live ceilidh band
When: Friday 25 January, 7:30pm – 1am
- Indulge Yourselves in an Afternoon Tea at Newbattle Abbey
- Dundas Castle Winter Wedding Discount
- Lucas Ice Cream Family Day at Musselburgh Racecourse
- Llamas are Looking for Love at Dundas Castle
- New General Manager, Linkon Axon, Brings Royal Expectations to Winton Castle
- Old Curiosity Gin Tour at Real Mary King’s Close