Burns Dinner at the Botanics
Celebrate Burns Night with the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh Burns Dinner on Friday 25th January.
Hosted in the unique Gateway Restaurant in the John Hope Gateway to the West of the Garden, the evening will begin with a Hot Toddy, followed by a traditional Scottish 3 course dinner, address to the haggis and ceilidh band.
What is included?
- Hot toddy on arrival
- Traditional 3 course Scottish Dinner
- Live ceilidh band
When: Friday 25 January, 7:30pm – 1am
- Bethany Christian Trust Hosts Big Day Out at Winton Castle
- A Creative Christmas at Dovecot
- Scotch Whisky Experience launches new ‘Tasting Tales’ package
- Opera Evening at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- September wedding open day at The Botanics
- Dinomite new residents at Edinburgh Zoo this winter