Burns Dinner at the Botanics
Celebrate Burns Night with the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh Burns Dinner on Friday 25th January.
Hosted in the unique Gateway Restaurant in the John Hope Gateway to the West of the Garden, the evening will begin with a Hot Toddy, followed by a traditional Scottish 3 course dinner, address to the haggis and ceilidh band.
What is included?
- Hot toddy on arrival
- Traditional 3 course Scottish Dinner
- Live ceilidh band
When: Friday 25 January, 7:30pm – 1am
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen