Burns Dinner at the Botanics
Celebrate Burns Night with the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh Burns Dinner on Friday 25th January.
Hosted in the unique Gateway Restaurant in the John Hope Gateway to the West of the Garden, the evening will begin with a Hot Toddy, followed by a traditional Scottish 3 course dinner, address to the haggis and ceilidh band.
What is included?
- Hot toddy on arrival
- Traditional 3 course Scottish Dinner
- Live ceilidh band
When: Friday 25 January, 7:30pm – 1am
- November offer at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- Heritage for All at Castle of Light Inclusive Evening
- Autumn Craft Events at Riddle’s Court
- Christmas at Newbattle event
- Christmas menu launched at The Scotch Whisky Experience’s Amber Restaurant
- Dundas Castle launches new outdoor ceremony space, Castle View