The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh has recently been announced as the Most Desirable Wedding Venue of the Year runner up in the Scottish Confetti Awards over £6000 category.
The 2018 Confetti Awards involve a nationwide search for the best companies as voted for by their customers, and established to recognise and celebrate the best of the Scottish wedding industry. Winners are decided through a combination of votes gathered from a network of respected industry specialists and rigorous in-house research.
The Botanics plays host to a number of unique spaces – from intimate outdoor ceremonies in the John Muir Grove to large receptions in the Caledonian Hall or John Hope Gateway. To find out more about hosting your event at this 5 star venue, contact the Botanic’s dedicated wedding planner.
- November offer at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- Heritage for All at Castle of Light Inclusive Evening
- Autumn Craft Events at Riddle’s Court
- Christmas at Newbattle event
- Christmas menu launched at The Scotch Whisky Experience’s Amber Restaurant
- Dundas Castle launches new outdoor ceremony space, Castle View