The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh has recently been announced as the Most Desirable Wedding Venue of the Year runner up in the Scottish Confetti Awards over £6000 category.
The 2018 Confetti Awards involve a nationwide search for the best companies as voted for by their customers, and established to recognise and celebrate the best of the Scottish wedding industry. Winners are decided through a combination of votes gathered from a network of respected industry specialists and rigorous in-house research.
The Botanics plays host to a number of unique spaces – from intimate outdoor ceremonies in the John Muir Grove to large receptions in the Caledonian Hall or John Hope Gateway. To find out more about hosting your event at this 5 star venue, contact the Botanic’s dedicated wedding planner.
- Llamas are Looking for Love at Dundas Castle
- New General Manager, Linkon Axon, Brings Royal Expectations to Winton Castle
- Old Curiosity Gin Tour at Real Mary King’s Close
- Royal College of Physician’s Winter Wedding Packages
- Riddle’s Court Special Offer for Room Hire in June
- Award Win for Fi Morley, General Manager of The Hub