Botanic Garden Wedding Open Day
Couples to be are invited to the Botanic Garden Wedding Open Day on Sunday 12th January 2020.
Come along and see the Royal Botanic Gardens set up for a wedding on Sunday 12th January 2020. The perfect setting to host your truly unique wedding, surrounded by plush greenery and breathtaking views.
On the day you’ll meet the venue’s fantastic wedding designers who will be on hand to answer any questions about your upcoming nuptials. You will also have the chance to meet some of Scotland’s leading wedding suppliers.
The experienced wedding team at The Botanics would be delighted if you could join them on the day, from 11am – 4pm. Let them know if you are planning to come along, or simply pop-in on the day.
Call on 0131 552 1974 or email ku.oc.scinatobehtta@ofni in advance for more information.
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen