Assistant Operations Manager role at Dundas Castle
Job Listing: Assistant Operations Manager, full time position.
Dundas Castle, a 5-star exclusive use venue and family home, is looking for a highly motivated individual to join a small and busy Operations Team within the thriving business.
The role requires excellent customer service, strong communication and organisational skills. The successful individual will ideally have experience in the luxury hospitality industry.
Working with the Operations Manager, Events Team and a range of suppliers, you will be responsible for managing weddings, corporate and private events, providing a five star service at all times.
An organised approach to planning in the lead up to the event, creating a detailed itinerary, and thorough reporting post event are crucial to ensure continued high quality of service.
This role involves working weekdays, evenings and weekends.
You will be confident, level headed, self-assured, have a good degree of common sense, a flexible approach, the ability to work well in a team and alone.
Excellent personal presentation and grooming is essential.
You will be joining a highly motivated and professional team who provide a consistent, high quality of service within the hospitality industry.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least one year hospitality experience working in a 5-star venue.
- Educated to at least standard grade level.
- Ideally, experience and qualifications in hospitality and / or security and a personal alcohol license.
- Must hold a full UK Driver’s Licence and your own vehicle.
A full job description is available upon request. Please submit your CV, with covering letter, to Louise Andrew by email. Deadline Friday 14th September 2018
For more information about Dundas Castle, please visit the website.
- Indulge Yourselves in an Afternoon Tea at Newbattle Abbey
- Dundas Castle Winter Wedding Discount
- Lucas Ice Cream Family Day at Musselburgh Racecourse
- Llamas are Looking for Love at Dundas Castle
- New General Manager, Linkon Axon, Brings Royal Expectations to Winton Castle
- Old Curiosity Gin Tour at Real Mary King’s Close