New Dining Offering at the Royal Botanic Garden
From May 2016 the newly refurbished Terrace Café at the Royal Botanic Garden will be available for informal barbecues and evening receptions for up to 80 people with views over the Edinburgh skyline. The John Hope Gateway is available for larger summer barbecues for up to 400 people and the Victorian Caledonian Hall for evening receptions for up to 100 people. With easy access from the city centre, ample on-street parking which is free after 6.30pm and views over the best kept Gardens in Edinburgh, Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh is the perfect venue for any summer event.
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering
- Blog: Valentines Day at Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Complimentary Networking Session at The Hub