FI MORLEY TAKES THE LEAD AT TOP EDINBURGH VENUE, THE HUB
Edinburgh’s stunning landmark venue, The Hub, has appointed Fi Morley as general manager. With a remit to expand on the events and café side of the business, Fi brings over 25 years of experience in luxury hospitality and catering.
Her background working for premium catering firms and five star venues and more recently, the National Trust for Scotland, will enable The Hub to build on its experience of managing gala dinners, major events and weddings.
Fi Morley comments: “The team at The Hub is exceptional and in joining it, I know we are developing one of the finest and best-skilled hospitality venues in Edinburgh. The Hub is unique with its combination of Victorian splendour and modern facilities, plus premium catering. This is an exciting time for the venue and I look forward to being part of its growing success.”
The Hub, at the top of the historic Royal Mile is one of Edinburgh’s most dramatic venues. The magnificent Grade A Listed building is renowned for its integration of contemporary design and facilities within classical Victorian architecture. It has a richly decorated Main Hall, elegant Dunard Library and vibrant Cafe Hub which are ideal for gala dinners, weddings, ceilidhs, exhibitions and special events that demand a creative edge.
For more information, please visit The Hub website.
- Ask the expert: Head of Events at Scotch Whisky Experience
- COMPETITION: Win a High Flyer Membership at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Celebrate Burns night at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Edinburgh Castle unveils refurbished Queen Anne Room
- SCOTCH MALT WHISKY SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DRAM FINE CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Giant Lanterns of China at Edinburgh Zoo