National Museum of Scotland - Scottish Event Awards
Back in October at the Scottish Event Awards in Glasgow, the National Museum of Scotland won the Best Large Venue category for being a venue which is ‘beautiful, versatile, impressive and iconic’ beating the SECC, AECC, Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh Corn Exchange and Crieff Hydro Hotel. The case studies chosen for their submission were the Edinburgh International Film Festival Opening Reception 2012 for 1500 guests, and the Scottish Green Energy Awards Dinner in 2012 for 1000 guests. The team at the museum were delighted to receive the award, and be recognised for their hard work and commitment to the industry over many years.
Find out more about venue hire at the National Museum of Scotland by clicking here.
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering
- Blog: Valentines Day at Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Complimentary Networking Session at The Hub