Light up your world this Christmas at Dynamic Earth
Party goers this festive season are invited to grab their dancing shoes and head to Edinburgh’s Dynamic Earth. For ten special evenings in December, the stunning visitor attraction will be transformed into a glittering party venue.
The main Stratosphere area will be lit up with spectacular visual effects to allow guests to dine under the stars in keeping with this year’s theme, the Aurora Borealis.
The evening will include a traditional three course Christmas dinner with wine, and a dance floor until 1am.
Guests will see the venue at its very best in this festive atmosphere with first class catering, a unique setting, and a lively dance floor.
Ticket prices start from £42 per person and includes a glass of fizz on arrival, a three course dinner with wine, and tea/coffee with mini mince pies.
Click here to view the Christmas Nights video.
- SCOTCH MALT WHISKY SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DRAM FINE CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Giant Lanterns of China at Edinburgh Zoo
- Santa Spectacular at the Royal College of Physicians
- Dundas Castle launches lucky 18 wedding packages aimed at the Chinese market
- Yoga Breakfast at The Botanics
- The Hub Edinburgh launches corporate packages for 2018