Late availability for Tattoo Dining at The Scotch Whisky Experience
Few occasions could beat a night at The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo, unless one of them is a night at The Royal Military Tattoo preceded by a sumptuous dinner and whisky tasting before being whisked past the waiting queues to one of the best seats in the house.
Due to a trickle of cancellations, spaces are now available to book for the Bruce package at The Scotch Whisky Experience, for an evening that will impress and delight clients, friends, or family.
The Bruce Package takes place in the luxuriously refurbished Castlehill Room within The Scotch Whisky Experience, just moments away from the Tattoo arena. Guests join a table to enjoy a sumptuous ‘Taste of Scotland’ menu with wine and are tutored through three specially selected Scotch Whiskies.
Tickets can be booked directly with The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering
- Blog: Valentines Day at Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Complimentary Networking Session at The Hub