Round-up: January Wedding Open Days in Edinburgh
New year, new wedding planning season. At this time of year, many Edinburgh venues are gearing up to welcome couples to open days, fairs, and events. The wide range of options can be daunting, but do not fear. We’ve searched high and low and found some dates for the diary for those planning their big day. Dont miss these Edinburgh Wedding Open Days in January:
Sunday 12th January
– The Botanics: The perfect setting to host your truly unique wedding, surrounded by plush greenery and breathtaking views. 11am – 4pm. Click here for details.
Sunday 19th January
– The Signet Library: This venue, situated in the very heart of Edinburgh’s historic Old Town, is the unique wedding venue of choice for those searching for a magical combination of breath-taking setting, glamorous design, and perfect hospitality. 11am – 4pm. Click here for details.
– Mansfield Traquair: This stunning city-centre venue invites couples-to-be to see the Baldaccino and the Nave set up so you can imagine making your grand entrance, celebrating your vows under soaring ceilings and entertaining your guests during the reception. 11am to 4pm. Click here for details.
Wednesday 29 January
– The Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh: The Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh invites couples to be to its January Wedding Showcase. In partnership Hickory Weddings, the team will transform the Royal College venue into a dream wedding location. Click here for details.
- Truths and challenges of Edinburgh’s world heritage status
- Edinburgh’s venues during lockdown
- Case Study: A Wonderful Winter Wedding at Winton Castle
- 20 years of the Hub: A chat with Benjamin Tindall
- Thrills and Spills at Winton Castle Cylocross Event
- An Afternoon of Dazzling ‘Diamonds & Darjeeling’ at Winton Castle