Hogmanay Gala Ball at the Signet Library
For the first time ever the Signet Library is throwing open its doors for what will be the city’s most stylish and sought after black-tie Hogmanay Gala Ball. Located in the heart of the historic Royal Mile, there is nowhere more perfect to welcome in the New Year in elegance and sophistication.
The red carpet will be rolled out onto Parliament Square where the piper and Champagne await guests’ arrival. Having enjoyed a drinks reception in the Lower Library the guests will be invited to a magnificent 5-course dinner in the beautifully decorated Upper Library. A traditional Scottish ceilidh and famous covers by the fantastic Callanish follows, only stopping to toast the start of the New Year with Champagne. This will truly be a night to remember and the perfect start to 2017.
Tickets are £170 per person including champagne, dinner, entertainment and a table for the night.
Contact 0131 225 0651 or visit the Signet Library website for more details.
Picture courtesy of Ryan White Photography
- Ask the expert: Head of Events at Scotch Whisky Experience
- COMPETITION: Win a High Flyer Membership at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Celebrate Burns night at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Edinburgh Castle unveils refurbished Queen Anne Room
- SCOTCH MALT WHISKY SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DRAM FINE CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Giant Lanterns of China at Edinburgh Zoo