Gok Wan Mixes with Scotland’s Style Set at Musselburgh Racecourse
Scotland’s most stylish will be looking to wow one of the UK’s most discerning style gurus at Musselburgh Racecourse’s acclaimed Stobo Castle Ladies Day 2017, with international fashion expert Gok Wan confirmed to attend and guest DJ at the acclaimed after party.
Stobo Castle Ladies Day will take place on Saturday 17 June 2017. With advanced tickets selling even faster than in previous years, the annual event is already predicted to be a sell-out – proving ever popular on the Scottish social scene. Featuring all the top racing action, including the £100,000 William Hill Scottish Sprint Cup, plus glamourous fashion parades and a party atmosphere like no other, this year’s raceday is set to sparkle yet again.
Aisling Johnston, marketing manager, Musselburgh Racecourse, added: “Every year we are blown away by how quickly racegoers snap up coveted Ladies Day tickets. With Gok Wan confirmed to attend and DJ, the style stakes have definitely been raised so the sartorially savvy will want to get that diary date confirmed before the end of January to leave plenty time to hit the shops and start planning their outfits to impress.”
For more information on available packages and tickets please visit the Musselburgh Racecourse website.
- Ask the expert: Head of Events at Scotch Whisky Experience
- COMPETITION: Win a High Flyer Membership at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Celebrate Burns night at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Edinburgh Castle unveils refurbished Queen Anne Room
- SCOTCH MALT WHISKY SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DRAM FINE CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Giant Lanterns of China at Edinburgh Zoo