Gilmerton House grabs Most Exclusive Private Venue Award
Gilmerton House has recently been announced as the winner in the Most Exclusive Private Venue (Scotland) category of the Luxury Goods Awards, hosted by Industry Insight Monthly.
Industry Insight is an online publication reaching a global subscriber base of 55,000, including prominent CEOs, dedicated business executives and leading visionaries. The 2017 Luxury Goods Awards have been established to recognise and celebrate the elite companies and individuals over industries ranging from food and drink, to art and culture, home and garden and technology and software. Winners are decided through a combination of votes gathered from a network of respected industry partners and rigorous in-house research.
Gilmerton House is is a handsome Grade A listed Georgian Mansion situated in the heart of East Lothian, just 22 miles from the centre of Edinburgh. The house offers a versatile venue for corporate away days, lunches or dinners, weddings, leisure groups, social events and much more. To find out more about hosting your event at the 5 star luxury private retreat, contact Fay.
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering
- Blog: Valentines Day at Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Complimentary Networking Session at The Hub