Exclusive 3 Course Dinner and Edinburgh Military Tattoo Packages at the Signet Library
Festival fever is approaching slowly but surely and the excitement is building. Do you have the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on your ‘must see’ list this year? We’ve heard it is ‘The Show’ to attend – and as it turns out, the world-famous Signet Library has created the offer that will make this experience truly memorable.
Their Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo Ticket and Dinner packages are available for 10 exclusive nights only and prices start from just £90 per person.
Your evening will start with a delicious glass of wine or locally handcrafted beer, followed by a sumptuous 3 course dinner in the breath-taking Upper Library. The menu, created by Heritage Portfolio’s award-winning chefs celebrates The Year of Food and Drink 2015, featuring the best local, Scottish produce, so you’re in for a foodie feast to remember.
After enjoying your dinner, you and your guests will be escorted to the Castle Esplanade to take seats and enjoy a spectacular show set against the brooding back drop of Edinburgh Castle.
It’s the prefect night out for clients, friends or family this August! The Signet Library packages are selling out fast, don’t miss out and buy now.
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering
- Blog: Valentines Day at Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Complimentary Networking Session at The Hub