Edinburgh Cup returns to Musselburgh Racecourse
The acclaimed raceday, The Edinburgh Cup, returns to Musselburgh Racecourse on Saturday 3 June.
With a total prize fund of £180,000 and the UK’s leading horses, trainers and jockeys descending on the racecourse, it’s one of the hottest summer tickets. This year Musselburgh Racecourse has joined forces with Edinburgh Gin who last year quenched the thirst of over 6,500 G&T loving racegoers. The official sponsorship deal will see Edinburgh Gin takeover the lawn selling a range of gins and gin fizzes, from classic G&Ts to innovative and themed cocktails created by the Edinburgh Gin team. And if that’s not enough, then there’s the legendary after party, with veteran BBC Radio DJ Sara Cox taking to the decks to keep the party going. Sara will host the party in the Stage Marquee.
Advanced Tickets cost £35 until midnight on the 2nd June, full price £40. For more information on available packages and to book visit the Musselburgh Racecourse website.
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering
- Blog: Valentines Day at Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Complimentary Networking Session at The Hub