Edinburgh Castle opens its doors this March for a magical wedding open day
Edinburgh Castle is inviting newly engaged couples to its magical wedding open day on Sunday 19 March from 11am – 3pm.
It is the perfect opportunity for couples to view Edinburgh Castle’s facilities and discuss options with the Wedding Events Team. There will be the opportunity to view the Queen Anne Building, St Margaret’s Chapel and The Gatehouse Suite.
On the day there will be a chance to meet a florist, photographer and Humanist celebrant and there will also be booking incentives on the day.
So don’t miss out on seeing why Scotland’s most iconic landmark provides an unforgettable setting for saying ‘I do’.
To register please email the events team.
- Informal Weddings at Winton Castle
- Assembly Rooms Announces Alternative Peers Ball
- A Creative Christmas Party at Winton Castle
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society wins AA Restaurant of the Year Scotland
- Christmas and Seasonal Bookings at Edinburgh Zoo
- Experience the magic of Edinburgh’s Festive Season at the Signet Library.