Burns aboard The Royal Yacht Britannia
To celebrate the birth of national bard, Robert Burns, The Royal Yacht Britannia is delighted to be hosting a ticketed traditional Burns Supper aboard The Royal Yacht Britannia.
Taking place on Friday 29 January 2016, guests will be welcomed aboard by Britannia’s piper to experience an unforgettable Scottish evening. A delicious four course menu will be served in the State Dining Room by Britannia’s butlers. Featuring the very best Scottish ingredients, the dinner will be prepared by Chef Mark Alston and his team in the original Royal galley.
Traditional Scottish music will be played throughout dinner by Britannia’s musicians and, the highlight of the evening, the ‘Address to the Haggis’ will be followed by a Whisky Tasting in the State Drawing Room.
The evening includes a red carpet welcome, drinks and canapé reception and a highlights tour of the Royal Yacht Britannia. The dress code is Black Tie. Individual tickets (priced £165pp) or tables of 10 can be booked online, by email or by calling +44(0)131 555 8800. It’s the perfect Christmas gift for the person who has everything!
- Informal Weddings at Winton Castle
- Assembly Rooms Announces Alternative Peers Ball
- A Creative Christmas Party at Winton Castle
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society wins AA Restaurant of the Year Scotland
- Christmas and Seasonal Bookings at Edinburgh Zoo
- Experience the magic of Edinburgh’s Festive Season at the Signet Library.